eleanor mercer....

georgiegirl

Visit site
does anyone know if eleanor mercer is running stuff this year? I cant seem to get her website up anywhere?

oh, and also if they know if northallerton is going to do unaff ode's - can only seem to see the BE one on there and I wont be doing that til second half of the season!

Hels_Bells

Visit site
Well, I think Eleanor had a bit of an injury last year so I suspect she might be keeping things quiet for a short while to help her recovery, however, it could just be that the website is down (though it has been for a few days). But I did see her lorry on the way to Richmond EC today, so maybe not. I think the number is on the camp hill website so it might be worth giving her a call.

Also I think Northallerton are planning ODEs but probably once the BE event is out of the way - I think they probably have to not use the course for now as it will be too churned up come BE time and I believe most BE events have to have a non-use period of a few weeks ahead of an event.

Mrs Pink

Visit site
Wierd, a few of us normally finish on the hunter trial there at the end of the year as it's a lovely place to go and a nice way to end, but it seems her website has disappeared, you can't even use the link from the Camp Hill Aerial Extreme to get at it!

I think it was March sometime before the events were updated last year so maybe a case of just keep looking

West of Yore PC have a nice ODE at Mickley, normally April sometime, check the website, it's near Lightwater Valley and try Harewood Combined Training group website, they normally have a ODE too :)