elevator V Heritage bridle which one !!

hunteress

Visit site
Sorted out saddle now and now would like to do Bridle been looking at the Elevator (Pricey) has anyone got one also looked at the Heritage comfort bridle which one should I go for !!

sillygillyhorse

Visit site
Personally I prefer the quality of the Heritage comfort bridles with the added bonus they are much cheaper. Have seen several Elevator bridles and have not been impressed with the leather. If you go for the Heritage one just be aware they are quite big. My 16.2 MB TB gelding only needed a cob size Heritage comfort bridle.

Stella

Visit site
I have heard that there is a law suit pending against the guy who has Heritage bridles because he says that its British leather by Samual Sharpe. Yet Samual Sharpe have nothing to do with them! The word in the industry is that Heritage is made from better quality Indian leather and that they guy misrepresents his product!
shocked.gif

Persephone

Visit site
I have an Elevator which I love. I bought a Heritage comfort one for lungeing etc but I am seriously considering ditching it and buying another Elevator to use. I haven't seen anything else which is a patch on the Elevator tbh.

Daisychain

Visit site
I have got a heritage comfort, and it is ok but not top quality leather, on the noseband on the strap underneath the leather is of particularly bad quality, but its all right for an everyday bridle. You get what you pay for i suppose!

hunteress

Visit site
Thanks guys will look some more as I had a saddle made told it was english leather and no way was it not being STUNG again !!

jen1

Visit site
I have a Heritage only got it as someone at my yard bought it for her horse then didn't need it. Took a lot of oiling to get it soft though.

Cheek pieces are too long even though I have a cob with a big head, rest fits OK. People comment on what a nice bridle it is and after lots of work softening it up it's OK now.

Thought it was English leather but after reading posts on here obiviously it's not! I paid £30 for it and it was new at the time but to be honest wouldn't pay much more for it. It's the 'comfort' sort with crank flash noseband. If I had the money though would go for the Albion. Was drooling over one a few weeks ago in a tack shop. Fantastic quality and butter soft from new, dream on!
tongue.gif

Stella

Visit site
Albion come up very small though. I bought one for my mare. Fabulous quality, absolutely loved it until I tried to put it on her. It wasn't even close to fitting her and was X Full so I couldn't go up a size! I have X Full in a Stubben and a Jeffries and they fit her perfectly well!

wilder

www.parkviewsaddlery.com
i can tell you heritage saddlery (not samuel sharpe one) have just brought out a new elevator bridle and it is superb real english leather i have the black with brown inner and it is the best quality i have had and it costs around 80,00 not to cheap but worth it