Emailed Cato's old owner.

Nailed

Visit site
Asked her to tell me honestly what she was like to clip. No reply.

So tomorrow were having a clipper 'taster session!' With the worlds noisiest clippers, so we shall see!

(Not clipping tomorrow as working, just testing the water) Need to sharpen the blades..

Pointless post really lol

Lou x

Wigglypigs

Visit site
Well when i bought my boy i knew he was a twat on the ground so was all prepared for 'clipper wars' but i was astounded when he stood like a rock. odd pony that he is !!

Chico Mio

Antedeluvian
Visit site
Good Luck!
grin.gif

I'd love to clip FB's neck and chest but a) no clippers and b) he would freak big time!!!

Nailed

Visit site
Lol well she was advertised as good to shoe box clip and hack..a nd shes crap to shoe box and hack.. so im well prepared to be buying a spot of sedaline.. LOL

I isad to my mate though.. she may completely suprise us!

Lou x

xxmariexx

Visit site
lol she may supprise u, had a four yr old nf who was uttery bomb proof in any situation but could u get a pair of clippers on him? no hope..not evan with sedalin and twitch!! had a difficult chestnut mare and fell asleep while u clipped her!!!!!! good luck!

Nailed

Visit site
No drama, But not impressed, quite uncomfortable with them around her, However, she accepted them touching her.
Im going to buy sedaline, SImply because I dont want it to be remotely traumatic for her. Next time I clip Ill use less sedaline and so on and so forth.

Lou x