Emile Faurie Lecture Demonstration

Grey.mare

Visit site
Emile Faurie Lecture Demo- Weds 27th March

Top international dressage rider, Emile Faurie, is set to inspire the audience at Hadlow College on Weds 27th March. Emile will be bringing a selection of his horses to demonstrate his training methods from young horses to Grand Prix. He has represented Great Britain at Olympic, World and European Championships level, making him one of Britain’s most successful riders.

Tickets selling fast at:
www.hadlow.ac.uk/emilefaurie

Tickets: £25 | Group discount 10+: £22.50
Hadlow College Students: £10

Hadlow College, Hadlow, Tonbridge, Kent TN11 0AL

Event info: equineevents@hadlow.ac.uk or call 01732 853 721

Attachments

• thumbnail_image1.jpg
    thumbnail_image1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
  • thumbnail_image2.jpg
    thumbnail_image2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 5
  • thumbnail_IMG-20190125-WA0002.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG-20190125-WA0002.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 5

npage123

Visit site
Oh thank you so very much for letting us know about this!

I love Emile, not only because of the good rider he has become, but also because started his riding lessons at the same riding school in South Africa where I used to ride. Even after becoming world-famous and a top level rider, he regularly visited our old riding school and rode the riding school's horses. They never looked as good as when he was their rider!

I must try and get to this event...!!!

Grey.mare

Visit site
Oh thank you so very much for letting us know about this!

I love Emile, not only because of the good rider he has become, but also because started his riding lessons at the same riding school in South Africa where I used to ride. Even after becoming world-famous and a top level rider, he regularly visited our old riding school and rode the riding school's horses. They never looked as good as when he was their rider!

I must try and get to this event...!!!

So pleased to hear you're interested in the event, we're privileged to be able to host Emile and we hope to see you at the demonstration!