End of an era... bittersweet. And a thank you x

guisbrogal

community.webshots.com
Brilliant news Itz. For him and for you.....now you can get a nice neddie that you can enjoy and hopefully Fal will get what he needs to make him what you know he can be.

He MUST be a better horse for having known you....you have given him your all and he could ask for no more than that.

Good luck with looking for your new horse.
Amanda

Puppy

Visit site
You've done the best thing for you and him, and I wish you both the best of luck and happiness in your new paths. xxx

dunc_n_toby

Visit site
Thats great news, time to look forward to your new neddy (who ever he/she will be) fingers crossed for the vetting. As one door closes another one opens. . . .
A part of you does go with each one, but I'm sure he'll always have a place in your heart however much he put you through

xx

Theresa_F

Visit site
Think you did 100% the right thing and yes, a few hundred quid is nothing for the right home.

I did regret selling Fleur - but I now go to visit her and enjoy seeing her foals and she is in the right home.

Although we have a written agreement that I have first offer back on her, if I did have her back and could afford it, she would be kept as a field companion - no matter how tempted would I ride her again.

Now get yourself a new ned, go out and regain your confidence and joy of having a horse - I did and never looked back.

Good luck with the future.

Kelly1982

Visit site
Thats great news
laugh.gif
I'm so glad you have found him the perfect home.

I know exactly how you feel having gone through something similar with my horse for the past year and even though it is very upsetting to see them go you can look forward to finding a new horse and having a bit of fun again.

Sarah1

Visit site
Sorry that this is a bit late in the day! I've followed your posts about Fal with great interest and admiration - you've only ever put that horse first even when he was trying to kill you when you were riding him!
As others have said you gave him so many more chances than others would have and have almost certainly saved him from being passed around as a 'problem horse'.
Even at the end you have ensured he has the best chance possible by accepting less money to make sure he goes to the best home for him!
Well done and good luck with your new horse - I hope you have loads of fun, you deserve it! One thing is for certain, your new horse has a wonderful new owner who will care very much for her!

Olliedog

Visit site
I know its sad, but at least you know he's going to a home where they will be able to bring out his better side.
smile.gif

Good luck, and as you said, when one door closes...