Endurance GB people

Cloball

Visit site
There's a ride in a lovely bit of Wales near me and I have a free weekend would love to volunteer but not sure how. I've tried faceache on the event page and I've registered as a supporter. Is there a specific person I need to email?

Cloball

Visit site
Cheers I've always wanted to have a go at endurance eventually but it's difficult getting to know horsey people when you are newish to an area and haven't actually bought the horse yet!

cold_feet

Visit site
Be careful, it’s addictive. Let me know if you don’t find a contact on Clubhouse (sometimes it doesn’t get updated as it should) and I will track someone down for you. Wish you were in East Anglia - we’d snap you up ?

Steerpike

Visit site
If it's the Mid and North Wales group one I would try their FB page, I'm sure they will be happy to have you help, they are only a small group, I have just move to this group from a different area/group this year.

chaps89

Visit site
I miss endurance :( I’m guessing the ride is listed on the egb site, so there should be contact details for the RO on there, I’ve never come across one yet who would say no to an extra pair of hands :)

EstherYoung

Visit site
If you log in, you'll see a little blue envelope next to the organiser's name. Click on that and you'll be able to email them.

Welcome to the family :)