Epworth Riding Club Open Show

redcascade

Visit site
I'm going *waves insanely*! Some friends are going too! Are you part of the riding club? What classes are you doing? Am going in the intermediate and open horse jumping so might see you there :D

silverbullet

Visit site
Am doing WHP & in-hand veteran with my psychotic veteran.

Then Novice & Intermediate jumping with my big cob!!

I recognise your horse do you jump for a school team. I've seen you at a couple of shows for NSEA - i organise the team for the school I work at.

:)

redcascade

Visit site
Aww bless, one of my friends is doing WHP :)
I will see you in the intermediate then, will keep my eyes peeled for you :D Is the grey in your picture the psychotic veteran or the big cob? :p
Yeah we did, jumped there in October and February and got 4th in the team in Feb got eliminated in the jump off in the individual though, decided he didn't like the double :p Was supposed to go in March but he wasn't travelling :( Did your team do any good? :)

silverbullet

Visit site
Thats my veteran!! We'll not get placed because he'll be twitting about all the time.

My team are doing OK we got a 3rd at QE JwS. They're a young team though!!

My big cob is a chestnut with a blaze - he's called Academy Award.

redcascade

Visit site
He looks lovely! I'm sure you'll be fine, everyone is lovely at Epworth I'm sure you'll have a good day even if he's twitting around :p
That's brilliant! I love doing the team events, it's great, are you going to the eventers challenge that's coming up? :)
Right...Academy Award...will look out for you, I'll be on the big chesnut with a sock and a star that is slighty mad :p He's called Red Cascade if you hadn't already guessed :) Good luck anyway :D

redcascade

Visit site
Haha! Bless him! :D He sounds like a right character! :p I'm not sure if our school is going to the eventers challenge, will have to ask, but good luck anyway! :)

Cazzah

Visit site
Hello :D (waves)
I'm doing the intermediate and open horse SJ too!! I'll be there on my bay TB with my friend on her WB....looking forward to it - just hope it doesn't rain!! :D

redcascade

Visit site
Oh yay! Another one! :D I've always wondered where you all were! No one from round here seems to come on HHO! :p What's your horse called if you don't mind me asking? Will keep an eye out for you both! :D