Equafleece dog rugs

J&C

Visit site
Considering getting one for my rescue pup as she is an odd shape and I haven't been able to find any other coat to fit her.
Just wondering if anyone has one and uses it with a harness? Can you request they put a harness hole in or is it thin enough to put the harness over the top without it being uncomfortable.
I did email equafleece but had no response (which does also make me wonder how reliable they are to buy from?)
Any experiences?

Cahill

Visit site
they are really good and helpful,check out `hotterdog` their cheaper versions and Rollinhillz and Spring things

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
I've dealt with Equafleece as seem to have a lot of their stuff!

They are based nr Tavistock in Devon, a truly local firm.

Their stuff is of consistently high quality and I would buy from them again without reservation.

Tis a great shame that they don't seem to do horsewear any more, I bought a lovely quarter sheet of theirs a few years ago now and its just right for a cold bum on a winter's day! Also I've got their "Endurance" riding top which is a real godsend in this cold weather, their fleece is very warm and cosy and keeps you really warm!

jumbyjack

Visit site
Brilliant coats and last forever! My little dog doesn't like the harness on top of her coat so I made a button hole in the back for the harness loop, works perfectly.

danda

Visit site
I have 2 tank tops.from Equafleece for my French bulldog, I can put the harness over them with no problem. Very nice company to order from.

jakkibag

Visit site
Brilliant company to deal with, have always put harness over the top, ordered a jumper for mini sausage pup last week and it came the next day and we are in North Scotland!