Equestrian apparel brands like Aztec/Paragon?

henmother

Visit site
Arion make the most fantastic riding leggings . Just a small local company ran by a lovely young lass. First came across them at Hoys last year . I have a pair in every colour , just waiting for a competition colour to come out , Alice said they will be made soon , hurrah ! Leggings are only £25 a pair which is fantastic value . They also do tops to match leggings .

TGM

Visit site
Daughter has some Black Heart Equestrian leggings - they are good quality and a nice design and I quite covet some for myself!

2ndtimearound

Visit site
I have some Arion Equestrian riding tights that are lovely quality (and were pretty cheap), but they've recently changed their design and seem to have ditched the nicer colours, which I don't like so much (but that's just me), though the quality will hopefully be the same!
I also recently bought some breeches from a company called Sporting Hares, which were also great quality, though I had to send them back because they didn't fit me, so I was slightly gutted as they were an end-of-line bargain!

henmother

Visit site
I have some Arion Equestrian riding tights that are lovely quality (and were pretty cheap), but they've recently changed their design and seem to have ditched the nicer colours, which I don't like so much (but that's just me), though the quality will hopefully be the same!
I also recently bought some breeches from a company called Sporting Hares, which were also great quality, though I had to send them back because they didn't fit me, so I was slightly gutted as they were an end-of-line bargain!

I've just bought a pair of the new design at Hoys , in a colour I didn't have. The material seems much more lightweight . It's not fleecey inside but I love how they've altered the pockets . Hoping they'll still be the same fit , love a high waist as it's much more flattering on me . Will look at sporting hares , can never have too many riding pants despite what the wife says haha.

pixie27

Visit site
I agree, the Aztec Diamonds are bad quality and weird shapes, SO expensive for how poorly made they are. The Arion leggings are fab and so is the Black Heart Equestrian stuff. Love Apt Cavalier and Huff, LD Equestrian are another to check out, though never bought anything from them.

Rosiejazzandpia

Visit site
Arion equestrian are one of my comfiest pairs, however they've changed the pockets now so I won't get another pair, I liked the huge zip pockets for my phone and keys plus the high waist is very flattering

2ndtimearound

Visit site
I've just bought a pair of the new design at Hoys , in a colour I didn't have. The material seems much more lightweight . It's not fleecey inside but I love how they've altered the pockets . Hoping they'll still be the same fit , love a high waist as it's much more flattering on me . Will look at sporting hares , can never have too many riding pants despite what the wife says haha.
It's a shame they've changed the material as that was one of the things I really liked. I wish they'd kept the old design as well as adding the new one! Please let us know how they fit.

Quadro

Visit site
Aztec are over priced rubbish. All my zips have gone on them. Customer service is poor as well. I also would avoid super XC, got a pair of over breeches, the seem went on the first use, 2nd pair did the same and I couldn't be bothered after that!

henmother

Visit site
It's a shame they've changed the material as that was one of the things I really liked. I wish they'd kept the old design as well as adding the new one! Please let us know how they fit.

So , wore new leggings yesterday . Positive points , I love the material , very flattering fit , it's like wearing actual tights ! New pocket design is good , plenty of room to fit a big Apple , not as fiddly as zip.
Bad points , as I put them on I noticed some of the lettering on the left leg has started to peel off :( very disappointing, it's quite obvious too . I emailed Alice yesterday explaining the fault , and that I hope I've just picked up a dud pair ( just my luck ). Hopefully she will be in touch soon as I'd like a replacement rather than a refund. It's odd as one leg, the lettering is fine , it's just the left leg . Would attempt to repair myself but crap at ironing . Could make a mess of ironing a tea towel haha.
Will update on this post when I hear back from Alice .

2ndtimearound

Visit site
So , wore new leggings yesterday . Positive points , I love the material , very flattering fit , it's like wearing actual tights ! New pocket design is good , plenty of room to fit a big Apple , not as fiddly as zip.
Bad points , as I put them on I noticed some of the lettering on the left leg has started to peel off :( very disappointing, it's quite obvious too . I emailed Alice yesterday explaining the fault , and that I hope I've just picked up a dud pair ( just my luck ). Hopefully she will be in touch soon as I'd like a replacement rather than a refund. It's odd as one leg, the lettering is fine , it's just the left leg . Would attempt to repair myself but crap at ironing . Could make a mess of ironing a tea towel haha.
Will update on this post when I hear back from Alice .
Thanks for the update. It's a real shame about the lettering coming off, but I hope you get it sorted OK.

Ameerapasrich

New User
Visit site
So I’ve just recently started riding in tights and tried a few, there are a pair on Amazon with grips for like 20ish pounds that are fantastic! They’re from Turner equestrian. I tried the black heart tights which of course are really well advertised and they look fancy, maybe they’re good for someone riding older experienced and together horses but for someone riding a young horse they have no grips, my Nike tights would be better on a horse honestly I don’t recommend them at all unless it’s purely for the aesthetic. For base layers though expensive Holland and Cooper is just elite and keeps you super warm it’s also really stretchy!

SpotsandBays

Visit site
I’ve heard from multiple people that H&C are really poor quality for the price!
I like Grey equestrian for riding leggings. Am going to try the CT equestrian ones that have just released. Will be a right bargain at £25 if they’re good!
have a pair of aztecs and don’t ride in them as they’re just way to slippery.

flat3

Visit site
I've got a couple of pairs of riding tights from Practical Horse Company and I really like them: comfy, good quality, effective sticky bum (!) and really reasonably priced (~£30)

Tash88

Visit site
I love my Pepperell riding tights, found them on recommendation from here. I think they are just on Facebook, and do socks as well but I haven't tried them.

throwawayaccount

Visit site
justjodz - comfy/affordable breeches!

i love aztec diamond sweatshirts, hoodies etc but the leggings are awful- stitching pops, lettering peels and it goes baggy at the crotch..not exactly cool when you have to keep hitching up the leggings every few minutes!