Equestrian Blogs

Lippyx

Essex... In my bubble, floating above reality!!
Visit site
I do, well I have started to. I done it to help with my confidence issues, and was told to record everything, then I can use it as a diary and look back to see how far me and Toby had come.

Its here if you want to have a read:

[Content removed]

I haven't updated it for a while, as I have been enjoying my pony so much!! I must update it!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

redfoxhunter

Visit site
I do, well I have started to. I done it to help with my confidence issues, and was told to record everything, then I can use it as a diary and look back to see how far me and Toby had come.

Its here if you want to have a read:

[Content removed]

I haven't updated it for a while, as I have been enjoying my pony so much!! I must update it!!! :)

Thank you, I will have a look! I've started doing the same, for exactly the same reason so will be nice to follow another in the same position!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lippyx

Essex... In my bubble, floating above reality!!
Visit site
Thank you, I will have a look! I've started doing the same, for exactly the same reason so will be nice to follow another in the same position!

Its the best way. I found although I would have a good lesson, I would still come away thinking of the bad bits instead. Now, I right it all down, and when I read it back, it makes me realise how good we were.

We have come on so much in the last few weeks, and came 3rd in our first dressage comp yesterday... Something that seemed a long way away earlier in the year!!!

JFTDWS

Visit site
I have one: http://thehotbloodedhighland.wordpress.com/

I use a facebook page for day to day stuff and silliness, and put longer, more thought out posts on wordpress (because fb is a pig for long wordy posts!). It's a little out of date though as I've been a bit busy - there are two unfinished draft posts on starting out at elementary, affiliating BD and actually having constructive lessons from someone who knows their stuff :) Which I think I shall finish tonight, as it's wet and miserable out!

Partoow

Visit site
First thought equine have a variety of blogs from eventers , dressage , show jumping and young riders , all good reads