equestrian clearance

LovesCobs

mancunian in Cheshire, actually now in Wales!
Visit site
Are great:D:D
i noticed the Masta bug rugs were on sale, my pony ripped hers right at the end of summer! ordered 2 for £40 each I'm happy! they arrived promptly today (doesnt include hood, does include neck) we still have the hood from last one and dont really use it so not problem:)

Redequus

Visit site
I had 2 or 3 Weatherbeeta rugs off them, they're a good company. Please don't make me look at their site again, I can't - not after all the money I've spent on MF stuff this winter!! ;D

LovesCobs

mancunian in Cheshire, actually now in Wales!
Visit site
I had 2 or 3 Weatherbeeta rugs off them, they're a good company. Please don't make me look at their site again, I can't - not after all the money I've spent on MF stuff this winter!! ;D

:( i know I feel your money pain! thank fully *whispers* no mud fever for me this year with all 4 :eek: and pony doesnt have full on sweet itch but a bad allergy to bites, sounds the same without effecting her mane and tail. the rug works well and no repeat issues last summer if rug stays on!

Cadburys_addict

Visit site
Have ordered from them before, customer service is good and prompt with delivery....my first parcel was even hand delivered (and they are not close at all to where I live!!)

Last edited:

Skyebald

Visit site
Love, love , love them :D

Got a pair of Aiat Windermeres last week... had to have a mooch around the site and chucked in a few more 'bargains' :D