Equestrian.com are in administration

pootler

Visit site
Just phoned again to chase my refund, spoke to a nice lady from KPMG who confirmed they are in administration and has taken my name and details to see if I can get any money back......

southerncomfort

Visit site
I'm not at all surprised. Their service has been going downhill for a very long time.

Very sad though. Hope all the customers get their money back.

Sunny12345

Visit site
Oh dear!!! There are hardly any horse shops left online now which are not expensive. That is a pity.:(

Cheers,
Lisa
[Content removed]

SpottyMare

Visit site
Really?! I had a delivery from them a few days ago, within a few days of ordering, no issues at all.

Sad news - especially for those employed there.

Pie's mum

Visit site
Sad times! Their website appears to have been taken down too. What a shame - I always had super service from them and got some great bargains.
For those looking for bargains Hope Valley are pretty good!

Kezzabell2

Visit site
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! they always had so many things I wanted to buy! although I never bought many things, which probably didn't help their cause!

Bruce17

Visit site
Suprised by all these positive experiences.

I had an awful time trying to order a bridle recently and the member of staff I spoke to was incredibly rude. Their reviews online are also awful.

They were cheap compared to others though. Millbry Hill seems quite cheap too but I've not ordered from there before so couldn't say anything re their service.

Rosiejazzandpia

Visit site

I had an awful time trying to order a bridle recently and the member of staff I spoke to was incredibly rude. Their reviews online are also awful.

They were cheap compared to others though. Millbry Hill seems quite cheap too but I've not ordered from there before so couldn't say anything re their service.

Also surprised at the positive experiences. 5+ years ago they were great, when I ordered in April they were shocking with rubbish customer service

Ann Bayne

New User
Visit site

I agree! But I can say I've since used Millbry Hill and I would highly recommend them 👍

buddylove

Visit site
If its Equestrian Clearance, just had an email from some chartered surveyors saying items being auctioned ?

Me too - only bought odds and ends from them in the past but apparently auctioning off stock. Said something about an online catalogue being available in next 7 days.

MasterBenedict

Visit site
I had the email about the online catalogue too but after clicking in the link it says they will not accept any credit/debit card payment, it will be direct bank transfer only!! Yeah, ok then......

anuvb

Visit site
Gutted about this. You could get some cracking bargains online. I have never had any problems with customer service and ordered from them pretty regularly but not for the past few months so I am guessing if you are facing bankruptcy you probably start cutting corners. Such a shame.

Old dairy online isn't too bad price wise but I agree it is getting hard to find decent online shops. I used to order lots from Rideawat but they have gotten so expensive it isn't worth it.

popsdosh

Visit site
I had the email about the online catalogue too but after clicking in the link it says they will not accept any credit/debit card payment, it will be direct bank transfer only!! Yeah, ok then......

That is standard practice in liquidation sales . they are only bothered about clearing stock and the auctioneers will not accept the extra cost of cards or risk.