Equestrian.com have they gone out of business?

pootler

Visit site
I have used them for years with no problems..... Earlier this month I bought a pair of Ariat boots in the sale that arrived in good time, they didn't fit so sent them back. I was waiting to see if they had a return in my size but that wasn't to be. I phoned them a few weeks ago and asked for a refund, this hasn't happened, I have emailed them - no response, their website now has a holding page and nothing else, I tried to call them - no answer.... Not too worried as I paid on my credit card so will claim Section 75 but would like to know if there is a problem before I kick off with my credit card company.

VRIN

Visit site
they have a Facebook page which seems to have been updated recently. Maybe post something on there

Leo Walker

Visit site
They are terrible now! The website goes down on a semi regular basis, staff dont seem to be able to do their job and they are selling a lot of stuff before they have it in stock. I wont use them again unless its something I cant live without at a bargain price!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Website definitely down on my tablet, not just yours.

silv

Visit site
Funnily enough I get regular emails from them with their latest specials, at least a few times a week, since reading this have realized that I have not had any for a few days. Hope they have not gone out of business as have bought loads of stuff from them, their postage rates out here are really reasonable.