Equestrian. com

StableMum

Visit site
Has anyone any experience of this Company? I've looked at reviews and some are excellent but there are also some really bad ones. I would like to order from them but don't know what to believe. So any personal feedback would be good. Thanks.

Beausmate

Visit site
These guys? http://www.equestrian.com/

Used them loads, only had a problem once and it was sorted in no time.

Only criticism I have, is that it takes them longer to send stuff out than it used to, so an extra couple of days.

I'd give them an 8/10.

HollyWoozle

www.farandride.com
I have used equestrian.com (formerly equestrianclearance.com) many many times and so far never had a problem. Their website doesn't work well for me since they changed it sadly, but never had a problem with their products or service and have always had timely refunds on returns.

Sealine

Visit site
I've always found them very good. Recently bought some Ariat boots in their sales and they arrived promptly without any problems.

tase1965

Visit site
I just had a voucher code through for them actually - valid for 48 hours and you have to spend £100+, but if it is any use to you.. VIPMAR10 (£10 off the order).

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
I've used them for a few years without any problems, except for the last order I made. I think they've grown too quickly and their service isn't quite what it was, so I'm less likely to use and recommend them than I used to be.

southerncomfort

Visit site
Used them extensively in the past and thought the service and prices excellent.

Have recently found the prices to be not so great and the website has real issues and is incredibly frustrating to use. Haven't ordered from them for a while as always find stuff cheaper elsewhere now.

lelly

Visit site
I have used them many times without any problems. I do agree the website is rubbish. You can't browse properly without going back to page one all the time.