equestrian gilet bigger size

madeleine1

Visit site
hi
im a a size 18 to 20 most of the time but i cant seem to find a gilet to fit. my last two were from rydale but have worn out. thing is i can find gilets that are big enough but are either plane or for the older lady

i really like most of the furry hoods at the moment and horseware, joules type styles but i dont mind about the brand its more the look.
i have upto £100 budget but would prefer under £70

thanks in advance for the help

s4sugar

Visit site
Nothing special about an "equestrian" gilet other than the price and a label saying a size 14 is extra large. Tesco had some great ones last season, still have some but a bit palid IMO.

madeleine1

Visit site
I agree thats why im not bothered by the brand but I do want it to look fashionable. Ive had a tesco one before and it was nice but didnt think of them will look there too. Thanks

siennamum

Visit site
I look on ebay, bought a nice Toggi one recently. The Crew ones are lovely and warm also and a nice large size. Check out brands like Gant & Fat Face, especially as the sales are winding down.

madeleine1

Visit site
i love some of them thanks but im still not sure if they are big enough cos i need it to be at least a 20 and fit over jumpers really

Pudster

Visit site
I tend to have this problem too.. *lovely lady lumps* shall we say... lol.. :p (also a size 20 top)

If your not too girly, then look on the mens sites too.. they tend to go bigger around the chest area.. :D