Equestrian Property

Noodlejaffa

www.ailsamactaggart.co.uk
Unfortunately, I'm having to sell my yard/house/land and am wondering whether it's worth trying to do privately (need quick sale). Is there anywhere folk would recommend for advertising?

Surely there must be somewhere that has a list of folk looking to buy? So far I can only find places in the south and being Borders/Northumberland that doesn't quite fit the bill!

perfect11s

Visit site
Unfortunately, I'm having to sell my yard/house/land and am wondering whether it's worth trying to do privately (need quick sale). Is there anywhere folk would recommend for advertising?

Surely there must be somewhere that has a list of folk looking to buy? So far I can only find places in the south and being Borders/Northumberland that doesn't quite fit the bill!

I would try www.ruralscene.co.uk we found them very helpfull and they work country wide
good luck ,hope things work out ok...

sarahann1

Visit site
Savills and CKD Galbraith both sell equestrian properties, land etc regularly.

For private, I've seen a few listed on the horsey stuff for sale Facebook pages.

AnShanDan

Visit site
Friends of mine sold their small holding in central Scotland privately. They sent an email with the details to everyone they knew, which must have been dozens of people. I certainly forwarded it to my contacts as well as I wanted to help them out. I don't think most folk mind that kind of "advertising" by email.
It sold pretty quickly. They were realistic about price.
Good luck.

cavalo branco

Visit site
We sold our house ourselves because the estate agents were useless and do very little for the money they charge. We paid a few hundred pounds to have our property on RightMove and Prime Location. You cannot use them completely privately as they have to use their own photographs - trade descriptions(?) but it is money well spent. We then handled viewings etc ourselves. Best of luck :):)

Jnhuk

Visit site
Best of luck for a quick sale. I think equestrian property can sell quickly if priced correctly. If going down the estate agent route - I found Rettie & Co very good

Seen some horse property ads also in equi-ads when I was looking. Get word of mouth working round local hunts, riding clubs etc too.