Equestrian stuff in Aldi....

Elsiecat

Visit site
Do you know what things they'll be selling this time? Can't find anything on their website!

Same!!!
And I only checked the offers a few hours ago.
I also check Aldi and Lidl offers just to see if anything interesting is coming up!

happyclappy

Visit site
i get adli and lidl emails with all their offers. if it is not in an email or on their website how do you know? are you in the trade? thank for the heads up all the same (i am just a nosey buggar!)

limestonelil

Visit site
I have seen it's published already in the Aldi magazine for I think 24th Thurs. jods, ls jumpers, tees, socks and a largeish trug from what I remember. I got some jods last year but fabric was v v thin. Also children's jods and jumpers next week.

Coblover63

Visit site
To give you an idea....

20140716_175328_zps94d795b2.jpg

Jods and polos are navy and cerise pink this time....

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
Good idea, the one in Hatfield always sells out.

Last time I went in a few days after and they still had everything in all sizes. One thing i would say is check sizes. I bought the thermals and when I got home the tops and bottoms were different sizes. I went back and found the same in several packs though eventually found a matching set by taking top from one and leggings from another. They were in sealed packs so this had obviously happened when being packed at the factory.

mytrotters

Visit site
Had same with a pair of jods only feel over once & completely tore but i did get alot of daily wear out of them!, Brought some boots there for riding once wore twice the zips broke & soles fell off :-( .

SecretAgentBilly

Visit site
I have two pairs of jodhs, wear them all the time although the colour on my navy blue ones has faded a bit. Apart from that they seem good quality, i also have a polo top and a hoody which are great. I'll definitely be going to get some more!

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
I have a pair of the winter and summer jods.

Good for the price, they have lasted longer than the cheap gallop ones I bought for about the same price.
Gloves are still going strong too.

flirtygerty

Visit site
I have several pairs of jods, wash and wear well, the darker colours seem a better quality though, I also bought two pairs of jod boots about three years ago, the brown ones are worn daily and just starting to wear on the soles, the black ones wore out very quick, but cheap enough to replace, I love Aldi