Equestrian summer jobs abroad 2014

EP2504

Visit site
I'll be 18 next year and for my final summer before university, I'm looking to do some sort of equestrian summer job abroad (the summer of 2014).
I've seen quite a few offers for summer camps in America but this wouldn't be my ideal choice as I've seen some people saying they competed show jumpers in Italy for 6 weeks etc and that appeals more to me.
So to keep it short, what I'm asking is, does anyone know of any summer jobs, taking place for 6 weeks in the summer holidays of 2014 that are available? Anything from summer camps, riding centres and trekking to stud work, liveries and competing.

PiebaldRosie

Visit site
Use workaway.info. Tons and tons of horsey stuff on there if you search 'Animal care' and keyword 'horse'. You have to pay £15 to sign up but it is so, so worth it. I'm currently away in NY state near Niagara falls working at a Western and English riding place. It's fantastic! I've had a go at barrel racing, pole bending and got to help at the county fair and can ride whenever I want. If you need any pointers or help, just message me! :)