Equi Supermarket

JoannaC

Visit site
Has anyone used this? Just seen they stock the feed I used down South which isn't stocked anywhere up here and wondering whether to order it from them but not heard of them before.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I think it's the new website for tittmus they recently changed the way you order.

ignore me I have got that totally wrong sorry ! I have no idea who they are not heard of them

honetpot

Visit site
I have just had a look at the website. Its so expensive it must be gold plated. Nearly every bag of feed I compared is £5 more than what I pay.
I used to buy monthly from efeeds, whilist not the cheapest are better value than them.

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
It is Titmuss. Before the price you saw on the website was the same as in store but delivery for bulk items e.g. feed was about £6. Now that delivery charge is built into the feed price so everything is much more than you pay in store.

JoannaC

Visit site
Well I was really impressed with how speedy they delivered and the feed was only about an extra £1.50 but just went to place another order and my feed has gone up from £9.50 a bag to £14.50!

Don't think I will be using them again now, it's cheaper to drive down south to get the feed I want!

Julia0803

Visit site
I ordered some bits from them this week, not feed tho. I ordered at 11am on the Tuesday, choosing the cheapest delivery which said 5-7 working days... items arrived 9am the next morning!

I'm not sure if they've been bought out? The address has changed, it's no longer the lamer lane address on the website and isn't local.

I don't think it's as good as the store, which used to be my local tack shop, and still pop in occasionally. A lot of brands in store are several pounds cheaper than RRP of things.

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Just resurrecting this thread as I ordered this week, nothing has arrived yet and I cant find a phone number anywhere. Does anyone have one for them?

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
I order from them quite a lot, they are not the speediest. There is a notice on their website to say that deliveries are running late due to CV19. They do get the stuff out eventually - you’ll get an email saying ‘Parcel label created‘ when they’ve picked the goods at the warehouse.

ETA I ordered some more feed from them yesterday, I reckon it may take 10 days to get here - hope you’re not in too much of a rush...:oops:.

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Thanks Tiddly, as long as it gets here Im not in a mega rush, its a new feed I want to try and it just seemed easier to avoid shopping in person. I saw the notice but as its my first order I wasnt sure what the normal time is, let alone a slower one. I had no idea it was GJW Titmuss in a new guise, many years ago I worked for Spillers and knew the older brothers then, real characters!

Widgeon

Visit site
I used them a few months back for a feed supplement, it arrived a week or so late because of Covid (apparently). However when I've used them before they've been good, and prices were very competitive for the products I was buying - hence my use of the site!