Equi Trek Trail Treka M

Morrigan_Lady

www.teamterrellshowjumping.co.uk
Do any of you have one?
Im going to buy a new trailer and cant decide which one to get.

I was almost definatly sure on getting a Bateson Deuville, then I rang and spoke to Ifor Williams and thought Id get a new one of those, but Ive just been looking at the Trail Treka M on the Equi Trek website and have arranged to go and look at one on Saturday, but I just wondered if any one has one and what your thoguhts are on it?

Many Thanks

ROG

Visit site
Is this for B or B+E licence towing?

Only ask because if B only then your options are very restricted

frozzy

Visit site
I have one and love it ! Got it two years ago after selling our two lorries because we didnt show as much as before and tended not to roam the countryside as before. We tow it with an Isuzu Trooper which can legally tow up to 3.5 tonnes.The side loading was a bonus for me as we had a pony that refused point blank to go in an IW after travelling all her life in a wagon. Ours is an L which is the one that can carry 17.2's.
That said I have been offered a 3.5 wagon that was built for friends three years ago but due to family bereavement has only been out three times. Tempting as I wouldnt have to rely on OH towing. I just dont feel confident towing, so mine may be for sale. Been used about six times !

Morrigan_Lady

www.teamterrellshowjumping.co.uk
I have one and love it ! Got it two years ago after selling our two lorries because we didnt show as much as before and tended not to roam the countryside as before. We tow it with an Isuzu Trooper which can legally tow up to 3.5 tonnes.The side loading was a bonus for me as we had a pony that refused point blank to go in an IW after travelling all her life in a wagon. Ours is an L which is the one that can carry 17.2's.
That said I have been offered a 3.5 wagon that was built for friends three years ago but due to family bereavement has only been out three times. Tempting as I wouldnt have to rely on OH towing. I just dont feel confident towing, so mine may be for sale. Been used about six times !

Hmmmm, tempting but your in Scotland and Im in Milton Keynes!!!
Do you find if quite dark inside with the black? Would be better and much much lighter in white!

frozzy

Visit site
Hi Morrigan_ Lady
No dont find it any darker than a lorry or an IW really. It has the white gates that are sold as an extra (sorry dont know what the difference is between the standard gates and the white ones). You will find one a bit closer to you I am sure, I love my one and given a choice would keep it too.!!
Good luck if you decide to go with it.