Equibrillium massage pad

diggerbez

Visit site
i'd be interested to hear re[plies as i'm debating one...my youngster is still quite tense when first get on him (feels like unexploded bomb for first 5 minutes) and thought this might help relax him if i use before riding?!
smile.gif

Angelbones

Visit site
Love mine, all the horses just accept it and nod off during their session. We use it before exercise, and after if they have been worked hard or need extra physio. Really easy to use.

mccarron6769

Visit site
Definitely. I got one in December when my boy had pulled his back following a few kicking injuries. He has a cold back anyway and at that time the chiro was very concerned. I've used it almost every day and he's now a different horse, with only occasional tensing up when I first get on due to his cold back. The chiro said his back is the best its ever been and I've had him two and a half years now. Most importantly of all he loves it and totally relaxes, sighing like a contented pony
grin.gif
Only downside is they slip around if the horse moves around so you can't leave them unattended for long periods but overall would defo recommend
laugh.gif

Marie_P

Visit site
I "won" one on Ebay last night and can't wait to get it to try it out on my two.

Have heard glowing reports on them.

gummybear

Visit site
I would definataely recommend it. My horse was often tense when I first got on him, and could be quite "lazy" behind. I invested in one in October last year and have seen such an improvement. I spoke to my physio about getting one first, and she highly recommended it. One of the colleges (royal vet. I think) did some studies on the pad so maybe worth googling that. I use mine on the medium setting for 15mins before exercise and the low setting 15mins after exercise, and he has it on for 30mins (maximum time allowed per day) on his days off. Try getting one on ebay though - I paid £180 for mine in October - everywhere at Badminton last week was selling them for £225-£230!

stacey_lou

Visit site
Our YO who is a show jumper uses it on her horses and I saw one in Demo at HOYS last year and it does look very good and defintly something i would like to invest in but prob wont be till later this year. Its either that or magnetic rugs for him to wear over night.
But I would recommend them from what I have seen and herd about them

Stoxx

Visit site
My most priceless piece of kit. Worth every single penny, my horse loves his and it has made a huge improvement in the 5 months I have been using it. His stride length has increased (I kid you not) and he is generally happier to work, right from the beginning.

Equilibrium's after sales service is fantastic too. My battery stopped working about 3 weeks ago, I phoned to ask if I could buy another from them and they told me it was covered under warranty, they just asked me to send it back to them. I had a replacement battery sent to me within the week. Huge thumbs up.

lochpearl

Visit site
I have one of these and also the equissage. I feel that it is much better than the equissage back pad as it work on a larger surface.

Brilliant piece of equipment and takes up hardly any room!

kimky

Visit site
looks like i can hear my purse been opened . haha
thanks guys, i now feel its not a waste of money and a good investment
laugh.gif
laugh.gif