Equidry

terrierliz

Visit site
I got one as a Christmas present, it was too warm to wear it! Had it on out hacking a few times and it’s kept me dry and warm, thought it might be bulky but it’s not. I got a green one, the darker green, got an xs but wish I’d gone smaller I’m 5’2 size 8-10.

atropa

Visit site
I've ordered a grey and pink one for delivery in March. Anticipating it will be entirely too hot for me to do anything in but personally I liked the look

awelshandawarmblood

Visit site
I live in mine! Its not at all bulky to ride in & keeps me warm & dry regardless of how bad the weather is. I've had mine from the start really where they only came in that slate blue colour but I love it & its practical for hiding dirt! Oh and go down 2 sizes from your normal size, I had to send my medium back for a small & I could have got away with an X small if I didn't wear a BP.

jnb

Visit site
I'm waiting for a mesh lined (or lighter fleece lined one) as I'm menopausal and the thick fleece would boil me.

countryal

Visit site
I love mine, I've got an XXS (5ft8 and size 10) as that was all they had in stock and the small drowned me! Its a touch shorter, but the body fit I find is much better and the shorter length is more practical for me. Kept me warm and dry, haven't found it bulky.

J&S

Visit site
A friend has one and absolutely loves it, swears its not bulky and she does ride and do stable work in it.

YorkshireLady

Visit site
I love mine though I have not ridden in it. Its a dog walking and grooming at a show saviour and I would judge in it if I was cold...i would buy a none fleece one for when its wet all year round as well. That is how much I like it

I Have the teal green one.

Reactions: jnb

Steerpike

Visit site
I've been looking at these, they look really good but every time I think of getting one there seems to be a big wait which puts me off!

Nasicus

Visit site
I'd love the Hi-Viz one, if only they came in a lighter version/with a removeable liner. Like others, I would absolutely melt in fleece if I wore it for anything more than sitting on my backside in the barn :D

Moogleberry

Visit site
I have the Forest Green one and love it, saviour for dog walking and yard work, fine for riding in, friend has one too and loves it. When I ordered mine mid September ish it said delivery in November but it did come much quicker than that

dorsetladette

Visit site
My friend has one. She loves it. It keeps her and her saddle dry while hacking out. I don't hack if the weather is bad enough to warrant a coat like that so I haven't invested in one. I'm not keen on the fleece lining. One hot flush and I'd be having a melt down.

Stenners

Visit site
I'm glad you all love them! I asked as I am about to have my 3rd attempt at getting one! I ordered one back in November and hardly any in stock so I ordered the Valerian (pink) but they only had Small (ideally i needed XS Tall)

I knew they were meant to be baggy so I rolled with it - it arrived and I felt like a Michelin Man! It was waaayy too big for me! I'm 5ft 6 and a 10-12. I sent that back and again hardly anything in stock but I did manage to get hold of the Light Grey and Pink in XS Tall which was a lovely colour. Definitely fitted me much better and i wore it 2-3 times on the yard and rode in it once realised it was far too long - I didn't need the tall! I have since sold it and now just ordered the new purple Competitor in XS and really hoping 3rd time lucky! Purple is my fave colour and luckily that one is due in Feb but it does have the stowaway hood but I'm not too worried about that. Fingers crossed!

awelshandawarmblood

Visit site
I'm glad you all love them! I asked as I am about to have my 3rd attempt at getting one! I ordered one back in November and hardly any in stock so I ordered the Valerian (pink) but they only had Small (ideally i needed XS Tall)

I don't know how long the tall ones are but I'm 5ft11 & the regular one goes down just past the tops of my wellies!!

Stenners

Visit site
I don't know how long the tall ones are but I'm 5ft11 & the regular one goes down just past the tops of my wellies!!
I'm 5ft 6 and the tall came down to the top of my ankles! it was really annoying walking along as i could feel it on the back of my hells all the time! Also got really muddy from my wellies!

mariew

Visit site
I have one, it's basically the horse version of a dry robe. I might possibly have a size too large as i find it bulky, but it's useful for doing chores when it is tipping down and protects you from the elements. I also think you need to put hi Viz on top if hacking in it which people seem to forget. I had the early version where the leg straps are higher up and shreds any trousers you wear. I believe they have moved them further down now after feedback which is great.

Stenners

Visit site
I have one, it's basically the horse version of a dry robe. I might possibly have a size too large as i find it bulky, but it's useful for doing chores when it is tipping down and protects you from the elements. I also think you need to put hi Viz on top if hacking in it which people seem to forget. I had the early version where the leg straps are higher up and shreds any trousers you wear. I believe they have moved them further down now after feedback which is great.
Yes the leg straps are right at the bottom now! and yes no one uses them with a hi vis - you are right!

Hackback

Visit site
Has anyone washed theirs much? I would imagine they will get filthy quite quickly. I see the washing advice includes reproofing them several times a year. Do they take ages to dry?

mariew

Visit site
Has anyone washed theirs much? I would imagine they will get filthy quite quickly. I see the washing advice includes reproofing them several times a year. Do they take ages to dry?
I have not washed mine yet. Any mud will come off next time it rains :) I wouldn't think they are made for washing on a very regular basis.

mini_b

Visit site
The reviews are all amazing, if I am honest I am put off by the unflattering design; it looks like you are wearing an XL parachute!

they look dreadful when you’re on the ground, fab once you’re on board.

I’m hanging on for a hi viz one.

Squeak

Visit site

I have a dry robe and it is amazing for doing chores or nipping out to do something when it's freezing cold or pouring with rain. I wouldn't want to go trapsing through thick mud in it as I can't see how it wouldn't get covered at the bottom but it really is bliss for the winter.

Grassy

Visit site
I wanted to order one, but completely unsure on size. I’m 5’1 but a size 16 on top & 12 on the bottom ?‍♀️ Any advice?