Equidry

Dru

Visit site
Has anyone got one? Is it too warm? I'm vaguely eyeing them up but am torn between the pro ride and the lite version.

onebigjump

Visit site
Hi, I've just got the lite. Only had it a few days but don't think I'd want the thicker one!
The lite is so warm and cozy. Have used it for dog walking and so far has kept me completely dry and it's been heavy rain where I am

twobearsarthur

Visit site
I have the lite. Absolutely warm enough for me. I can’t imagine how warm the regular one would feel. I like to layer anyway but the lite is so warm and cozy and worth looking like a jacket potato. One of the best pieces of kit I’ve bought in years!!!

Dru

Visit site
I think I'm sold on the lite. Now to pick a colour! I like to wear a hi viz vest hacking but don't want a hi viz Equidry as it limits its use I think.

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
I got the hi vis one , didn't realize it had a furry lining so it's not been cold enough for it yet. I'm going to watch a demo at weekend so it will keep me warm while I'm sitting watching that.

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
I have the pro lite version and it’s plenty warm enough. It is bulky and it’s not particularly stylish but it is warm and most importantly dry. I’m too old to care about looking stylish when it bucketing down with rain. I have other slimmer fitting jackets if I need them.

Barton Bounty

If you heard the rumours it is probably true 😂
Visit site
I have the lite. Absolutely warm enough for me. I can’t imagine how warm the regular one would feel. I like to layer anyway but the lite is so warm and cozy and worth looking like a jacket potato. One of the best pieces of kit I’ve bought in years!!!
It is warm but depends where in the country people are I guess ?

Steerpike

Visit site
I have the thicker one, not the most flattering but I'm more for staying warm and dry than fashion these days especially when I have 4 to work, I am also tempted to get the lite one!

gallopingby

Visit site
I have the original one, it’s lovely and cosy and has stayed waterproof now into year two. Have also been considering the lite as a backup and maybe a little smarter but would definitely recommend the original if you live somewhere wet and or windy. Oversized fits over everything ?

w1bbler

Visit site
Love my original version, keeps me dry & toasty in the torrential sideways rain we get on Dartmoor.
Too hot in Sumner, but have been using it for the last month or so &now the temperature is finally dropping I'm putting a fleece under.
It's not flattering, but I wear it dog walking & horse riding.

Barton Bounty

If you heard the rumours it is probably true 😂
Visit site
Love my original version, keeps me dry & toasty in the torrential sideways rain we get on Dartmoor.
Too hot in Sumner, but have been using it for the last month or so &now the temperature is finally dropping I'm putting a fleece under.
It's not flattering, but I wear it dog walking & horse riding.
My friend said Im not buying one they arent very flattering, I said well I will be dry and your knickers will be soaking! Im not in a fashion parade ? I said your quite happy picking poop out your fingernails though ?

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
Use code SUPERLILS for £10 off per order

S0d it, I've succumbed after another day of getting soaked. Ordered a Pro Ride Lite XS Tall in burgundy, £10 off using code above. Hoping it fits, they seem to be very oversized - I'm a tall fairly slim rugby player build who normally wouldn't consider less than a medium size in normal brands. Seems like even the Small in an Equidry is huge.

Last edited: