Equilibrium massage pad - buying

EJJ999

Visit site
Looking for the massage pad either new or second hand. Seem to be quite expensive second hand and the best price I have found is £278 (new). Anyone noticed any offers on these recently?

Thanks.

MuddyTB

Visit site
I got mine from Wychanger Barton saddlery and as I am with KBIS for insurance I got 15% off using the discount code. Worked out around £250.
Realise that might not be much use depending on your insurance, but google brings up some discount sites who claim to have discount code for Wychanger too.

WelshD

Visit site
I have the massage mitt, I use an elastic surcingles through the strap to place the mitt in strategic locations and also have two old saddlecloths I've sewn together to make pockets which I can place the mitt in

I also have an Epiony heat pad

The mitt and the heat pad together cost less than a massage pad

Scummycat

Visit site
I have the original black massage pad. It would need a new battery (£60.00 from Equilibrium) but I would be happy to let you have it for £40.00. Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll pm you. It’s in good condition, lightly used and has its carry case and original box.

Bubblewrap

Visit site
My friend has an Equilibrium massage pad, paid a lot of money for it, but now never uses it. I have a Epiony heat pad and used it loads until the weather warmed up but will be back in use in the autumn. I use it on myself as well!! Great for a stiff back!

EJJ999

Visit site
I did, in the end, buy one from someone on the yard. Have been really pleased with it. Definitely had a positive effect.