Equilibrium massage pad or magnetic pad

elumpshie

Visit site
Hi there has any one tried the equilibrium magnetic pad or massager looking for something for my girl who bit stiff on one back leg not sure where but she wee bit sore after been lying down takes a min before she will put her foot down and was thinking trying something like the massager but wasn't sure if it just concentrates on the back area or would the magnetic one be better with the extra bit that joins on so covers from withers to tail

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Hi there has any one tried the equilibrium magnetic pad or massager looking for something for my girl who bit stiff on one back leg not sure where but she wee bit sore after been lying down takes a min before she will put her foot down and was thinking trying something like the massager but wasn't sure if it just concentrates on the back area or would the magnetic one be better with the extra bit that joins on so covers from withers to tail
I have the massage pad, my girl loved it, I also brought magnetic wraps which helps keep joints warm on these cold days. If its joint related some supplements might be good, look under veterinary in the link in my signature.

elumpshie

Visit site
I like the sound of the massge pad just not sure if it will help her was looking at the magnetic boots as well just don't no if to go with the magnetic pad or massager I have her on a feedmark joint supplement and recently put her on the tumeric powder see if that does anything x

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site

applecart14

Visit site

You'd be better off spending more money and using the massage pad as pulsed magnetic therapy is so much better than static magnetic therapy.

With the Equissage that I borrow I find that you can alter the fit to move down the back if you want to by extending the chest strap.

wjgtaffy

Visit site
I have the massage pad and it is brilliant...but does mainly work in the back area...I also bought a human hand held massager ...ive had it about 10 years but at the time it was £25 from argos!!...I use that for the hind quarters and it is far stronger than the hand horse ones you can buy...im sure they must do similar now...mine is rechargable with magnets in it and also a warm heat setting...I hope that helps...both of these certainly help my horse.