Equilibrium massage pad

feefeeb28

Visit site
Well I'm a lucky duck- I won one in a competition in Eventing magazine! Has anyone used one? What do you think of them?

Nicco

Visit site
Really good massage pad. Works very well at loosening an 'old' eventer before work and 'warming down' after work. An excellent product and wouldnt be without ours.

Also the Equilibium team give an exceptional after sales service and I cannot reccomend them highly enough.

wellsat

Visit site
I use one most of the time before I ride. Has stopped my hrose cribbing when I put his saddle on. Lots of people say to me they wouldn't have the time but TBH at this time of year it takes me half an hour to get the mud off his legs and head anyway.

KatB

Visit site
I love mine too. I stopped using it for a while, as wasn't sure if it made any difference, but within a week or so, she was taking longer to warm up, and was generally a grouch for a while! Back on again, and she is immediately much softer through her back :)

hrhmika

Visit site
Absolutely brilliant! VERY EXCITING NEWS - they are bringing out a MASSAGE MIT i was on their website the other day to target more specific areas, I rang them and apparently with retail about £80-£90 i think, very excited will be so good, should be available about badminton time they said!

p.s. I DO NOT WORK NOR HAVE EVER WORKED FOR EQUILIBRIUM PRODUCTS