Equine Colic survey

PingPongPony

Visit site
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q5DHP6B

Please could you all take a minute to quickly complete this survey? It's very simple and only 10 questions so really won't take very long.
It's for a friend, she is doing a project on equine colic, I cannot remember the name of the award but she will get an A level in it, and as she's applying to be a vet, this would definitely improve her chances of getting in.
Thank you!!

Nari

Visit site
Done, & it was a nice quick one :)

I would have liked a few more options though, for instance I feed a mix of hay & haylage &, apart from tapes & encysteds, I only worm if worm counts show it's needed.

lachlanandmarcus

Visit site
Done, & it was a nice quick one :)

I would have liked a few more options though, for instance I feed a mix of hay & haylage &, apart from tapes & encysteds, I only worm if worm counts show it's needed.

Same here for the worming. Also they are out 24x7 in summer but only in daytime in winter like many horses, but that's not an option on the survey.

PingPongPony

Visit site
Brill thank you everyone!
Yes I've done the survey for my ex-loan mare too and i used to feed mix of hayledge and hay, and out 24/7 in summer and in at nights in winter, so i understand where you're coming from. But its not my survey so can't change it unfortunately.

twiggy2

Visit site
done, but can only do it for one horse, i have one, my daughter has one, I look after 3 for friends and 3 at work-they are all kept differently and fed differently so could give her lots more answers if allowed

Meems

Visit site
Done, although unsure on one question, as my horse is on a strict diet regime but not a strict exercise regime. Also was just about to give some lengthy details about her episode of colic but wasn't asked!

PingPongPony

Visit site
done, but can only do it for one horse, i have one, my daughter has one, I look after 3 for friends and 3 at work-they are all kept differently and fed differently so could give her lots more answers if allowed

Its 1 survey per horse, so if you want to and have time to, you're welcome to do it as many times for as many horses as you like :)

PingPongPony

Visit site
Done, although unsure on one question, as my horse is on a strict diet regime but not a strict exercise regime. Also was just about to give some lengthy details about her episode of colic but wasn't asked!

Liked i said, not my survey, i did ask her about the questions and maybe giving more options etc, but she said that it has to be as simple as possible so it's staying the way it is.

Thank you everyone, you're helping a lot :)