Equine CranioSacral Therapist in Central Scotland

Kallibear

Visit site
Recommendations please?

Quite a few people have recommended ECST for head shaking and there seems to have been some good success with it. So its definitely worth a go!

I've been looking online and there doesn't seem to be many equine-specific ones up this way. And some seem to be VERY fluffy bunny tree-hugging 'Talking to Animals'. One site says that 'The most important thing is that you have to believe for it to work....' eh... Muscle release etc I'll 'believe' in but mystical earth energies? No thanks, not even with pretty coloured crystals.

There's also some people who seems competent but are advertised as predominantly human CST. They also do horses, but then it's hard to know if they'll cope with a very large bouncy young ISH! Therefore recommendations would be fab, thanks! !

ridefast

Visit site
Can't recommend but following, I had cst when I was in the Midlands, the lady did horses and humans and it was really good

TPO

Visit site
I emailed three when I was looking into it; one was a "communicator", another wasn't "horsey" but had completed their equine training course and the third was "horsey", could provide testimonials and seemed to work with horses quite regularly.

I can't for the life of me remember the third persons name but if you google equine CST Scotland I think it's only those three names that come up. All three replied to me promptly and answered all my questions. In the end I decided not to pursue that avenue so can't give any personal recommendations.

Kallibear

Visit site
I emailed three when I was looking into it; one was a "communicator", another wasn't "horsey" but had completed their equine training course and the third was "horsey", could provide testimonials and seemed to work with horses quite regularly.

I can't for the life of me remember the third persons name but if you google equine CST Scotland I think it's only those three names that come up. All three replied to me promptly and answered all my questions. In the end I decided not to pursue that avenue so can't give any personal recommendations.

I've done the same thing!! And probably got the same three people! The non-horsey one got back to me really quickly. She doesn't do horses any more but recommended the third 'horsey' one I'd found : Di Letts? I don't recognise the name but vaguely recognise the face, which is odd! I'll hopefully hear back soon.

I've also emailed someone down south who is highly recommended and asked if she can recommend anyone up this end of the world.