Equine dentist - Bridgnorth

jess_asterix

Visit site
Any recommendations please?

Have 6 horses to be done at one place. One has always been great with a tall male dentist then wouldn't let a slightly nervous lady near him last year so need to be sure of themselves.

Numbers would be great too please.

Orangehorse

Visit site
Pip Walker from near Kidderminster is good too. She is very confident - did a pony that had only ever been sedated before, as we waited for the vet to come! And he always behaved for her after that. Also did a real little wild child who wasn't sure she wanted its teeth done, but was OK in the end.

Wishful

Visit site
Nick (also from Severn Edge) is also interested in the dental side - doesn't do quite as much as Mark, but is really good with the difficult and/or nervous ones (not that he'll thank me for saying that - he points out that he's worth more to me alive than dead...). They also have an offer where sedation is one price (£65 vs £40 iirc) regardless of how much used, which is cheaper than paying out for the drugs separately. The planned visit scheme works as £12 per planned visit - any time on the designated day, shared (i.e. £6 each) if 2 clients at same yard, and I think free if 3 or more (unless they've changed it recently).

Vested interest declaration - married to Nick...

Corvedale1

Visit site
I also use Philippa Walker 07710 427197. She is registered and I like the fact that she competes herself so you can talk about how the horse is going. Mine are pretty chilled but she always appears to have a confident, quiet attitude. She is coming to us near Bridgnorth on Friday 11th.