Equine dentists- East sussex area

Flint12

Visit site
Have been looking on the beva website and there are quite a few in my area. He normally gets his teeth done by a group who come over from france, once a year, but this year i didnt know when they were coming untill the day after they had come.

The ones in my area are-
Suzanne Redford
Rob Pascoe
Charlie Mitchell
Jayne Liebscher
Chris Keate
Karl Holliman
Rebecca Hawkes
Penny Brownings

Does anyone advise any one above or anyone different?

I did ring Doug who is in my area but they have a waiting list of 10 weeks, so i thought i would look around.

Thanks

:)

JessPickle

Visit site
Karl Holliman & Penny Brownings are both from Cliffe equine and are absulutely brilliant! pretty rare to have vets/vet nurses with proper dental qualifications. Unfortunetly I think Penny is still off work however am not certain.

Would highly reccommend both of them though :)

kirinsam

Visit site
Would also recommend the dental service from Cliffe Vets . Should mean the waiting list isnt too long as well ,depending on area they do cheap callout if you prebook.

OskyWoskyPonio

Visit site
Your getting a lot of recommendations here ;) But we use Chris Keates and he's fab! We've had him for the past 2 years and our yard owner has had him for a good 10-15 years and she won't let just anyone come and sort out her horses teeth! :)

wipeout

Visit site
Another for Chris Keate. My horse is very worried about strangers and did his best "wild" horse impression the first time I had him out, but Chris soon won him round with his calm approach. I was extremely impressed.

Angelbones

Visit site
You can't go wrong with Karl from Cliffe Equine, or Nat Heal who is great and you don't have to wait for ages to get him over - and he's very well qualified.