equine dentists lincolnshire

cariad

Visit site
I know this has been done before, but being useless technically, I don't know how to access past threads/posts. As title really - any recommendations for equine dentists/dental technicians in Lincolnshire; we are about 15 miles in a north east direction from Lincoln, but I believe that some of the EDT's do travel quite widely. Ones to avoid (if any, as it's so subjective) please use PM's!

Thanks.

Beccaeve

Visit site
no worries
smile.gif

Shame your the wrong side of Lincoln for me to be of any help, I was going to recommend my EDT, he comes from Sheffield way, has a client in Lincoln but I'm not too sure if Market Rasen would be too far
confused.gif

Sorry, I'm not much help really!

cariad

Visit site
Is ok. As I said, I do know that some of them do travel far and wide, but it's all extra expense for them and I don't know whether they up the call out charge.

wonkey_donkey

Visit site
I used to use a chap called Tom Phillips who was very good but I could never get hold of him and didn't reply to messages so started to use Martin Brookes on recommendation and i am very pleased with him.
He is from Sheffield but covers Lincs no problem.

cariad

Visit site
Thank you all for your suggestions - certainly got a few options now. With regard to people not getting back, I think they just get really popular and/or busy because they're good and then they just get overwhelmed. My previous EDT was excellent, but you had to book her about 3-6 months in advance because of this.