Equine Dentists

demia8

Visit site
Anyone know of a good dentist in West Sussex? Have used man called Steve before and have been told bad things about him (from trusted person) so not using him again!

pfarrugia

Visit site
yes mine lives in brighton and comes to us in surrey. His name is Nick Coles - best dentist i've ever had. PM me if you want his number.

BethH

Visit site
Most important thing is to make sure they are properly qualified. I use Doug and Simon Vieweg, Westrow Equine. They do Kent and Surrey not sure about Sussex

BethH

Visit site
Viewegs are great can't recommend them enough and they are so so qualified and also experienced horse people, Doug Vieweg is an ex-mounted police officer, very kind and handles the horses very well

cyearsley

Visit site
Chris Warren is fantastic and so is Nick Cole who I believe trained and worked with Chris. Both are superb and based around your area, Chris does all the big names so is often quite busy but Nick is also great and have had him for the last two years. PM me is you want contact details.

Neddies

Visit site
I use Steve and I must say he has always been brilliant with our horses especially the nervous ones and the youngsters. Would be interesting to hear what bad things have been said about him as it surprises me!