Equine Superstore - totally useless!!

BOWS28

Visit site
Ordered a coat after my horse destroying my only winter coat and paid for next working day delivery (meant to be delivered today) I wouldn't normally be worried but at £8.99 I expect it to be delivered when its supposed to be!
Never received a confirmation email so messaged via their live chat today checking it was still scheduled for delivery. I get a reply saying the item is out of stock and wont be dispatched until the 7th of December!!
Avoid this company - it isn't the first time I've heard of such poor service from them!

annunziata

Visit site
ohh how horrid. £8.99 for delivery seems super expensive!!! I am sure i had a rug off them and it was fine but that was summer time. I most certainly would not pay £8.99 for delivery

BOWS28

Visit site
ohh how horrid. £8.99 for delivery seems super expensive!!! I am sure i had a rug off them and it was fine but that was summer time. I most certainly would not pay £8.99 for delivery
normally neither would I! But these cold winter nights are taking a toll and i'm desperate for a new winter coat! I understand things can be out of stock, but I wouldn't have ordered it if I had known!

annunziata

Visit site
normally neither would I! But these cold winter nights are taking a toll and i'm desperate for a new winter coat! I understand things can be out of stock, but I wouldn't have ordered it if I had known!
well exactly!!!!! seriously no customer service at all. I would want my postage charge back at least as you are paying for a service you have not gotten!!!!

BOWS28

Visit site
well exactly!!!!! seriously no customer service at all. I would want my postage charge back at least as you are paying for a service you have not gotten!!!!

I've requested a full refund - I'll order it from some where like Derby House as they have always been fantastic for customer service etc! Still have to wait up to 5 working days for a refund though... They're really not doing themselves any favours lol..

Squirily

Visit site
I have had exactly the same issue with Derby House in the past and would never oder from them again, getting my money back was hard work!

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Derby house has had a terrible rep for ages, I'm trying to remember who owns them now!

I don't have much issue with most online retailers though.

BOWS28

Visit site
I've reordered from Equus... I've read up on them and they seem to have pretty good reviews... it says it should be delivered Monday so I will keep you posted as to whether we have found a new approved supplier lol :p

mandyroberts

Visit site
You will find every retailer has good and bad press. I use Hope Valley (among others) and have found they are great but others think they are rubbish. I assume £8.99 was for next day delivery?
I also like Wychanger and Thomas Irving

MouseInLux

Visit site
I’m black listed from Kramer. I ordered a few things from the German one payment on receipt. I never got them and thought I’d messed up the order. Then got a phone call, explained that I never received them and was told ok, we’ll write it off. Well I tried ordering again and they told me no, you still have an outstanding bill. They said they can’t write it off.