Equinox Equine Supplements

4faults

Visit site
Looking for something to help my new boys bulk up a little and came across this supplement. I believe it's fairly new and no one I know has ever used it so was wondering if any of you lovely lot had any first hand reviews? Thanks in advance

Bdazzling

Visit site
Looking for something to help my new boys bulk up a little and came across this supplement. I believe it's fairly new and no one I know has ever used it so was wondering if any of you lovely lot had any first hand reviews? Thanks in advance

image: http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/images/icons/icon1.png
Default Re: Equinox original-has anyone tried it??
image: http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png

Quote Originally Posted by Ben2684
image: http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png

View Post
Have searched but can't find any posts related to this supplement.. I have ads for this pop up all the time. There are loads of testimonials on their FB page but it all sounds almost too good to be true!! Does anyone use this for their horses and were your results as amazing as the ones stated on their web page?
Hi, i was also sceptical but though Id try it and the difference is UNBELIEVABLE. Our 15hh connie was nervous and spooky and wouldnt leave the yard alone. He wouldnt stand whilst being mounted, he was a nightmare at shows and had separation anxiety if the other horses left him. He would rear and try and bomb off if being led away from his friends. He would jump at everything and my daughter was very quickly losing her confidence so as a last resort I thought we would try this before selling him.

Its the best thing we ever did, he is a totally different animal. Dont misunderstand me he is certainly not a dope, he is still forward but he isnt spooky (well not often, lol). He hacks out alone, he is calm, he stands perfectly still for mounting, in fact he just stands and waits without even being tied up whilst my daughter faffs about with his tack etc. He is the best mannered horse on the yard, he turns out alone or with the others and doesnt fret if he is left alone. I really cant tell you what a revelation its been for us, my daughters confidence has returned and she is now starting to jump him, something I would never have thought would happen 6 months ago.

We have had him at shows where he was exceptionally well behaved, its like a miracle cure. On top of that he looks fab, he hasnt dropped any weight over winter, his coat looks great and he just looks generally well.

I would definitely recommend it, I wouldnt be without it now and it lasts ages. I am in no way connected with this product, I simply bought it in desperation. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Lisa2manyponies

Visit site
i use it and am on my second tub cant say it has calmed my mare down sadly she is still stressy and silly :-( but she does look fantastic and has a lovely coat but saying that i have recently introduced calm and condition to her feed and really noticed a difference to her weight having added that sorry not really much help !

xgemmax

Visit site
I tried it and didn't notice a difference, still have half a tub sitting in the feed room collecting dust!

GinaGeo

Visit site
I bought the hoof version for one of mine. Although as with any hoof supplement I won't be able to see if it's worked for a considerable amount of time. We're on the second tub now. It does smell lovely and I like the fact there isn't anything nasty in it. I'm withholding judgement until he's been on it for six months ��

fairyclare

Visit site
I have heard good things about them but to be honest their constant spamming of all my local horsey fb groups has put me off!

THIS!!

I posted in a local group about a skin issue we couldn't get to the root cause of and I received PM's and replies to my post, the agent got shirty when I asked for ingredients (we did know the horse is allergic to certain things) then had someone else higher up to PM me! Put me right off even trying.

Visit site
It's basically brewers yeast and powdered apple!

I had my lad on it for a year and whilst his over all condition did improve that could also have been down to changing his feed from top line cubes to super conditioning flakes. Yup I feed a racehorse rocket fuel lol!

He's not on it anymore as it is very expensive for what it is.