Equinutrive no more nerves

Griffin

Visit site
I have tried to feed it to my mare but sadly she won't eat it (she is a bit fussy though)! A real shame because it smells amazing (I think) and I like the idea of a herbal calmer without extra magnesium. I'm going to try again to see if she will eat it when mixed with her main feed.

Grey Haven

Visit site
I use it on my spooky boy. He's ulcer prone and I like the fact it settles their digestive system, which in turn makes him more settled. I ran out a while ago and you can definitely see the difference!!!

I soak it in water over night, then add it to the feed as once it's steeped in water it seems to be better.

Maz55

Visit site
I have tried to feed it to my mare but sadly she won't eat it (she is a bit fussy though)! A real shame because it smells amazing (I think) and I like the idea of a herbal calmer without extra magnesium. I'm going to try again to see if she will eat it when mixed with her main feed.
Did it work?

Griffin

Visit site
Did it work?
Sadly not, she never managed to eat it! We now use Hack Up which I was very sceptical about but has absolutely worked wonders for my mare. Their instant calmer doesn't work for her but the bespoke supplement they created has changed her from a very anxious and tense girl into a really happy and calm mare. It took about two weeks to see the difference.