Equipe Expression vs Utopia Ares

Fanatical

Visit site
Does anyone have any thoughts on these two saddles please?

I’d never heard of Utopia saddles before today.

All opinions appreciated.

Moggy

Visit site
Love my utopia saddles.... I may have 3 :)
Lovely saddles and great service. My very differently shaped horses go really well in them. Let me know if you have any questions or give Helen a ring.

Fanatical

Visit site
Thanks for the reply Moggy. I had heard the service was very good with the Utopia saddles. My one major 'con' for the Utopia is the wait - up to 6 weeks I believe. Doesn't help me much when current saddle doesn't fit. However may be worth giving them a call direct.

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
Freedom saddlery do both Equipe and Utopia saddles. Steph is based nr Chester. My mare was fitted with a new Equipe Expression jump saddle after a comprehensive fitting and trial session there. The saddle looks good and my mare loved it, but she has been off work since (not saddle related!).

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
I’ve just ordered the dressage Utopia from Steph for my youngster. It is on a 6 week wait as they had a factory break in I think.

I also have the Equipe Olympia and Expression. My advanced horse is in the Olympia and 2.5 years on it still fits like a glove.

The only reason I went for the Utopia is that they are adjustable so should be more purse friendly for a developing horse. I didn’t fancy needing to change saddle when she bulks out more, plus the Utopia is being made bespoke to our needs (whispers and it’s cheaper :rolleyes:;)).