Equiporium anyone bought from them?

Ludi-doodi

photobucket.com
Just had a quick look at the site as I hadn't heard of them before and even with 20% off they're kinda pricey aren't they?

My very unscientific research on two items tells me that even Mark Todd travel boots can be found £14 cheaper and the Equilibrium Massage pad can be found £80 cheaper with other sellers even with the 20% knocked off.

Not to say they aren't competitive with other products or deliver excellent customer service, but I certainly would do some research on prices first before being dazzled with the 20% off!

little_flea

Visit site
I would check first that what you want to order is in stock as I've ordered from there, found the item not in stock, and then had to wait much longer than expected for it to arrive (I'm sure they can't control delivery times from suppliers abroad, but this can still be really annoying when you order something because you need it reasonably soon). They have a good range of products though.

dominobrown

Visit site
Just had a quick look at the site as I hadn't heard of them before and even with 20% off they're kinda pricey aren't they?

My very unscientific research on two items tells me that even Mark Todd travel boots can be found £14 cheaper and the Equilibrium Massage pad can be found £80 cheaper with other sellers even with the 20% knocked off.

Not to say they aren't competitive with other products or deliver excellent customer service, but I certainly would do some research on prices first before being dazzled with the 20% off!

They are quite good for high-end brands which you can't get elsewhere than bargains IMO :)

Oscar

Visit site
Thanks everyone I took the plung and pressed the button!!

I was ordering Pikeur breeches which are made to order - shops only stock brown or grey it seems!! and also Eskadron stuff and the prices were good with the discount but yeah it does pay to shop around!!

Manhattan18

Visit site
I ordered something from the before Christmas as a present but it turned out that they didn't have it in stock after all. I don't usually buy Pikeur from them as they are too expensive and I can order them elsewhere and they are much cheaper. Why would i want to wait months for something to arrrive and then pay more for it?