Equisox

wispagold

Visit site
Hi,

I have an eventer who, following an injury 4 years ago, gets really filled hind legs. She suffers from lymphangitis and in the winter it is a lot worse than in the summer, especially if she has to stay in because of the weather. She is sound and in full work plus has use of a horse walker, the more she moves around the better her legs are.

I can't bandage her legs over night as she is very sensitive to pressure sores. Someone has recommended I try equisox. I have spoken to the lady at the company and she was lovely but as there is a full inch difference between her hind legs I would need to buy 2 full sets of boots as you can't buy them individually.

So...here is my question. Does anyone have a 2nd hand 9.5 inch hind boot they would like to sell me or know where I can get one?

Thanks very much! :)

_EVS_

Visit site
I dont know about equisox but have you tried good old tubigrip? I had one that had a bout of lymphangitis and tubigrip on overnight really helped - you can get different sizes so shouldn't cause pressure sores. I just bought a big box, cut it into appropiate lengths and used a fresh one each night.

ajf

Visit site
Love my Equisox, but never seen them second hand. Would say try and ask friends who may have them if you could try them on first?