Equissage

4whitesocks

Visit site
Have heard of this twice in the last two days and never before that (*hangs head in shame*) my new yard (Sid was kicked out of the equestrian college for being 'unreliable' - translated means someone else more important than me wanted their horse to go there - of and he wouldn't canter on the right lead having not been ridden for three weeks - what a dangerous menace)
annnyyyway new yard I have found 15 mins away swears by it and someone on here mentioned it in a post recently - what exactly is it & how does it work?

4whitesocks

Visit site
think I'm going to go for the new Harmony Cottage - it's just off the curragh (15 mins from me) and I got a really good vibe from the place - lovely stables and the feedroom stank of garlic & they are big on their oils etc. Not much in the way of facilities yet but putting in an all weather SJ & x-country plus a dressage arena....I liked their attitude towards young horses and schooling and the price is what I have been paying up to now in my old yard....lots of turn out and the owner introduced me to all the horses (as opposed to introducing me to the walker which is what I got in some places!)

and they swear by equissage!

Peanot

Visit site
It sounds fantastic. I wish our yard was more competition minded to build a x-c course. Lucky you.
tongue.gif

4whitesocks

Visit site
well we'll see - they are all 'planned' so knowing how hard it is to get any kind of construction workers or labour over here at the moment it may take a while!!!