Equitector Riding Boots.

kandm

Visit site
Has any one had any experience or know anything about the Equitector Long Riding Boots? Do they really work with the "Climate Control Technology"?? Are they worth the money? I read up on them before, but I wasn't sure if they are as good as people say.

All opinions welcome
smile.gif

Thanks.

1275gta

Visit site
I have had my brown ones for 5 years, I had to have the zips replaced last year (cost £40) they are comfortable, don't need a lot of wearing in and seem to last well, I love the fact that they have protection over the toes. I also have a black pair for shows had them a similar amount of time but they only get used about 20 times a year.

johnsongreyhorse

Visit site
Hi, I have the long boots for competing and the Chill busters for everyday riding, mucking etc, love them love them love them... The climate control works for me, I used to suffer really bad with chilblains in the winter but since wearing these boots for the last 5 years i haven't had one! You sometimes get a bargain on ebay! I always keep an eye out just in case.. Hope this helps

kandm

Visit site
Yes the protection over the toes does give the boots and bonus
smile.gif
. The thing which I am most interested in is the keeping your feet warm in the winter - my feet get cold very quickly
crazy.gif
tongue.gif

kandm

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Hi, I have the long boots for competing and the Chill busters for everyday riding, mucking etc, love them love them love them... The climate control works for me, I used to suffer really bad with chilblains in the winter but since wearing these boots for the last 5 years i haven't had one! You sometimes get a bargain on ebay! I always keep an eye out just in case.. Hope this helps

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks
laugh.gif
. That's really reasuring with the keeping feet warm in the winter.
laugh.gif
. I have already been on Ebay today
tongue.gif
, sadly none in my size. Either a size bigger or smaller, just my luck eh
tongue.gif

chaps89

Visit site
Yes yes yes, get them! I suffer from Raynauds and get really cold in winter- these boots are the only things that keep me warm and are worth their weight in gold to me- otherwise I couldn't come out to the yard. My first pair lasted me 3 or 4 years (would probably have lasted longer if I'd looked after them better), am on my second pair now, they last well and do the job.
smile.gif

kandm

Visit site
chaps89 - That really is fantastic to hear
laugh.gif
. They say that you should try out different types of socks to see which will keep your feet the warmest inside the boot. Any suggestions
smile.gif
?

0ldmare

Visit site
They are brilliant! I used to suffer really badly from cold feet riding in the winter (so much so that sometimes I would get off at the end of a ride and not know when I had hit the ground - other than my knees jarring - because my feet were so numb with cold!). Not any more, I can truly say I haven't had cold feet no matter how cold it is outside!

I just wear normal socks, but not more than one pair. And you don't need a thick pair of socks either just thin ones

kandm

Visit site
0ldmare - That's what happens to me, I go past the feeling really cold to actually not feeling my feet at all. ANd thats interesting about the socks. Thanks
smile.gif

It's really reasuring that these boots actually work
smile.gif

I will definitly be trying some on and talking to the people at the trade stand at blenheim this year
smile.gif

1275gta

Visit site
I wear fluffy bed socks becasue they trap air and they keep my feet toasty without them getting sweaty, I wear them all weathers, normally pick them up in primark or peacocks.