Erm..I got another horse..argh and another...whoops

Brummyrat

Visit site
What a wonderful heartwarming post, so lovely to hear this beautiful girl has found you. Look forward to more piccies and updates on both of your newbies xx

Raatata

Visit site
Wow! She's super lucky to have found you. Just goes to show that sometimes a gentle hand is all that's needed. Johnny looks lush!

FfionWinnie

Visit site
They both look lovely and completely understandable to accidentally get two more. This happens to me all the time ;)

I bought a D 18 months ago with a similar back story and like yours, with the right handling she came good, in fairly short order and has never been a problem since. Good luck with her.

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Ah she's gorgeous, and well done for persevering, I bet her owner who sold her for peanuts has the green eyed monster now! But my, all that white - I hope she likes being washed! :D

cblover

Visit site
Amazing story, I enjoyed every word of it. Well done both of you and I wish you all the happiness in the world. X

Amye

Visit site
What an amazing story and lucky pony that she found someone who would give her a chance. So looks fantastic now! Can't imagine what must have happened in her past to make her so nervy poor thing.

And the ginger is a lovely beast too! I agree, need some more pictures of him soon :D

Asha

Visit site
What a fabulous post. She's so lucky to have found you.

She has such a beautiful and kind face too

some people have a great deal to answer for, I'm a great believer in what goes around comes around.

Need to know more about you lovely chestnut , he looks rather special too

Annagain

Visit site
What a lovely post. Misty is so lucky to have found you.
However, 7 horses is far too many. I am willing to help you deal with this problem. You can send Johnny to me today.

windseywoo

Visit site
Hi OP another one thinking you've done an excellent job, she looks lovely. As someone else asked how long did it take to get her from start to competing? I've got a similar mare though luckily doesn't bronc, how do you cope with that and not completely lose your nerve? I'd be terrified to get on.

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
Absolutely amazing. Well done you! I think you are extremely brave. Nothing more scary IMO than getting on an emotionally and physically damaged horse that might 'explode' at any minute. She looks amazing. Love the new boy too..

Damnation

Visit site
Omg we do not have enough wonderful threads like this!!

Well done OP - you and that little mare really suit eachother, and I bet now that you have her trust she will do anything for you.

The new big ginge is also rather handsome - can't leave him out! :D