Errm... weather!

xnaughtybutnicex

Visit site
I know this has nothing to do with the horses so apologise in advance.

Does anywhere else look like there is a thunderstorm coming. It does where i am in kent. Anyone?
crazy.gif
sorry.

ischa

Visit site
im in kent sittingbourne way and the sun is shining keeps having the odd drizzle where about are you

madginger

Visit site
Just started raining hard and had a rumble of thunder, I am about 15 miles SE of London at the moment

Where has the summer gone!!!!!?

ischa

Visit site
summer doesnt look like we get one im not going to wine as i cant stand flys so thats a plus

Sugarplum Furry

Visit site
At the front of my house the sky is a glorious blue with little fluffy white clouds. But at the back...crikey....very ominous massive deep black and purple thunderclouds rolling in. Am on the edge of Exmoor (and about to be washed away).

EarlGrey

Visit site
I'm working over in East London, It's a bit over-cast and is drizzling here on-off but no sign of a thunder storm. I quite fancy a thunderstorm actually! Not sure horsey back in Suffolk would appreciate it though!

Faithkat

Visit site
Drive you mad, wouldn't it? I'm still peeling from when I got sunburnt at Hickstead on the Friday, a week later (Saturday night) I put the heating back on . . . . then it went warm again but last few night have been a bit parky and this morning definitely felt like a September morning. . . .

xnaughtybutnicex

Visit site
Awful weather 10 mins ago we was very dark, a little thunder and some rain, looked like there was about to be a huge storm but now its blindingly bright.