Ertugliflozin Paste

SFoers

Visit site
Does anyone have any tips for getting it all out of the pot please? I seem to be wasting loads of it every time

Montmorency

Visit site
We have had ertugliflozin recently and it came in a syringe like worming paste does. You just move the dial the correct amount each day and squirt. Maybe see if your vet can source this format of the drug if it’s not what you’ve already got?

Widgeon

Visit site
We have had ertugliflozin recently and it came in a syringe like worming paste does. You just move the dial the correct amount each day and squirt. Maybe see if your vet can source this format of the drug if it’s not what you’ve already got?

Same here, they were lovely and easy to use. We just squirted the right sized blob onto his breakfast and down it went.

maya2008

Visit site
I do already but it’s a very thick paste so it’s very difficult to get it all out of the pot. Even using a small knife and scraping round then putting in the top of the syringe isn’t very successful

We used a small syringe such as you can get from Amazon, maybe try a smaller one to get the last little bits?

SFoers

Visit site
Ah ok thank you, this isn’t what I’ve got so I’ll ask the vet today.

V&F

Visit site
I brought syringes from Amazon (5ml) and metal blunt syringe tips that twist/lock into place (think they are usually used for ink or arty stuff!)

Works a treat! ☺️