Essex People

tullulahjay

Visit site
Morning People,

Basically I am having to advertise my horse to share and I need to put posters up. Someone suggested to me to put them up around livery yards as well as Tack Shops.

Does anyone have any suggestions of yards in essex, especially the epping surroundings. I have finally got my arse in gear and did a poster now I just have to distribute.

I really just need to find a sharer now as my lovely boy is so good and I cant believe I am actually having to advertise him.

YasandCrystal

Visit site
Sorry to hear you need to get a sharer as you sound apprehensive. My advice would be if you find the right one it will be a bonus for you:)

Why not ask your farrier? They get to hear of people seeking loans/shares etc and can put the word about in teh locality.

tullulahjay

Visit site
Hi Ya,

I had a sharer of 3 years and it worked wonderfully for me. I am more apprehensive of having to go through the whole process really lol.

He is a good boy bless him, bar being a bit of a grump with the rug and girth. I really thought it would be easier finding a sharer as facebook pages have loads of people on there as well. I have advertised on preloved also.

You know what that is a brillent idea. I am seeing him on saturday as well. Keep rolling in with the ideas