Euro SJ - Red button

volatis

www.volatis.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Interesting, Volatis! There was another few by sired/grandsired by Abdullah as well

Fascinating that so many of these horses are related

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Abdullah is under estimated as a jumping influence outside of the Trakehner breed. I have my eye on a son of his that is a grand prix jumper in the US and available frozen over here that I think could be a super eventing sire - Special Memories

And now another Trakehner sired horse in the ring - what a shame they had two down but they have had a good championships

welshchick

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
He's so gorgeous tho! But not an easy ride!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, not an easy ride at all. Nicola didn't look totally comfortable yesterday.

Puppy

Visit site
Nice round by Karin.
smile.gif

seabiscuit

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Interesting, Volatis! There was another few by sired/grandsired by Abdullah as well

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Abdullah is under estimated as a jumping influence outside of the Trakehner breed. I have my eye on a son of his that is a grand prix jumper in the US and available frozen over here that I think could be a super eventing sire - Special Memories

And now another Trakehner sired horse in the ring - what a shame they had two down but they have had a good championships

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, just looked up S.M and he sounds extremely exciting
smile.gif

Puppy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, just looked up S.M and he sounds extremely exciting
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too! I think he might have to go on my short list for Be!
grin.gif

teapot

Visit site
No clears at all for the French - not a good championships for them
frown.gif

Oh and as much as I'd like the Germans to have a bit of luck, if Micheal Jung could boot out a couple it would be awfully kind
wink.gif