Eurocommerce singapore x Heartbreaker, anyone with similar?

ljohnsonsj

Visit site
Mine is extremely handsome, but very quick, rather naughty and extremely highly strung! He is only 3 and in the process of backing but by heck is he is hard work!

I am not up on breeding, so don't know if its common in the lines or if it's his personality, would be nice to hear from anyone who has similar and what traits they have though :)

no_no_nanette

Visit site
Possibly the Heartbreaker influence.... it's always a bit dangerous to generalise, but Heartbreakers do have a reputation for being a bit quirky and a professional's ride. I don't know Eurocommerce Singapore, but the videos of him competing seem to show a very settled, calm and willing ride, and his back pedigree doesn't have any notoriously quirky horses in it!

Good luck with your 3 year old, he should certainly be talented :)

ljohnsonsj

Visit site
Possibly the Heartbreaker influence.... it's always a bit dangerous to generalise, but Heartbreakers do have a reputation for being a bit quirky and a professional's ride. I don't know Eurocommerce Singapore, but the videos of him competing seem to show a very settled, calm and willing ride, and his back pedigree doesn't have any notoriously quirky horses in it!

Good luck with your 3 year old, he should certainly be talented :)

Thankyou, I appreciate that! I know it's even harder to say with a 3yo! He just has a very 'busy' brain and a rather full on personality haha! I like it though. He is very beautiful and lots of jump loose so hopefully this will continue to his ridden career! Thanks for the reply x

monkeybum13

Visit site
I have a 6yo gelding by Eurocommerce Singapore, he is a sweetheart. He can be a bit tricky sometimes (more to do with a teenage phase rather than breeding I think) but generally he's very well behaved under saddle and has a lovely pop on him. On the ground he is an angel.

ljohnsonsj

Visit site
I have a 6yo gelding by Eurocommerce Singapore, he is a sweetheart. He can be a bit tricky sometimes (more to do with a teenage phase rather than breeding I think) but generally he's very well behaved under saddle and has a lovely pop on him. On the ground he is an angel.

Yeah his age has a lot to do with it but his personality is full on but can't help but love him. He can be lively to lead but never nasty. Same as his whole temperament really x

Dazed'n'confused

Visit site
Definitely the Heartbreaker in him that makes him "interesting"!! They're often hot & quirky! Hopefully, as he matures, the Singapore side will start to come out too! ;)

simple_things

Visit site
Definitely heartbreaker!lol! Have worked with many heartbreakers over the years and don't think there was one completely sane one amongst them! They all had some sort of quirk but they were very athletic, good horses! We have a Singapore youngster in just now for breaking and he is such a sweetie!

ellie_e

Visit site
I have a Verdi x heartbreaker now 4yr old, had her 12months was a breeze to back, very laid back and quick thinking, difficult on the ground, however rolls reversed recently,has a hell of a buck and strop in her but thinking its more her age than anything else. Very easy at shows, travles, hacks etc, ive recently put her on Coligone which has settled her down alot!