European dressage championships

Nicnac

Visit site
Swedish judge should have gone to Specsavers! He was out of sync all day - will be interesting tomorrow to see what he thinks of the Olympic gold medallists....

kc100

Visit site
FEI TV offers it to watch online but you have to pay for a subscription. I believe Eurosport are showing something today if you have Sky Sports, 12pm and then 6pm (think its dressage at 12 and SJ at 6 but I might be wrong!). BBC are showing the freestyle to music on Sunday (online only) and then there is a highlights programme on Monday, not sure what time.

For those that havent seen on twitter yet, Charlotte scored a massive 85.912%! Not sure where that leaves us now all 4 have done their tests but she's on track to do something special in the individual champs at least!

lex2501

Visit site
To confirm: Britain's team score is 233.54 and The Netherlands have 233.982 after all their riders have gone. GER still have Damon Hill

kc100

Visit site
Gosh its all so close and will be so tough to hold onto 2nd, Damon Hill is incredibly talented and is definitely capable of getting that kind of score. Fingers crossed though we've done enough to hold that silver, 83% is a bit score and while he's capable of it that's a lot of pressure on their shoulders - I usually love watching Damon Hill but this time I'm praying for a mistake!

kc100

Visit site
Do they not have to ride the GP special to finalise the team results with the Kur for the individual ?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong (it happens a lot!) but my understanding is Wednesday and Thursday are the team competitions and the team result is decided today. Then the GP special is the individual competition, with the top 15 from that going through to the Kur.

teapot

Visit site
At least it's a medal :biggrin3:

Hopefully the showjumpers will do well tonight, currently lying first in the team comp with one round to go!