Europeans Cross Country Thread?

j1ffy

Visit site
I’ve signed up for the 30 day trial on CMH - iPlayer was hopeless.

Piggy’s round was a masterclass, not an anxious moment!

fetlock

Visit site
From the little I could tell inbetween pixelation, that (Piggy) looked to be such a lovely round and in the same lovely rhythm throughout. Lovely looking horse too.

NinjaPony

Visit site
Rebooted the app and it’s working again! Just in time to see Izzy Taylor. Regardless of outcome I’m very impressed with the strength in depth of the current British eventing squad. We’ve managed to produce two incredibly strong squads for the Olympics and the Europeans.

Denbob

Visit site
On FEI tv at the moment but might jump ship for Tina, Lucinda is doing my nut in a little bit. This is riding rather well overall isn't it?

Chiffy

Visit site
The iplayer here is perfect. Is that really Lucinda commentating? Driving me potty far too talkative and busy! Think Tina is only being asked the occasional question.

Mucking out - still

Visit site
Thanks, Teapot. I think Tina was commentating with another female who said she was at Beijing Olympics. I know Tina was too, but I'm wondering if it was Sharon Hunt with her? Didn't always sound like Tina!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
BBC sport is playing it through iPlayer I believe. Ie it’s the same coverage.

i was watching BBC sport on my laptop and it was perfect while at the same time my tv was on i player and it was awful. they must have had an internal problem somewhere. i got BBC sport on to my tv so i was a happy bunny, but not so happy about Roz, such a shame