Europeans Cross Country Thread?

oldie48

Visit site
I also had no problem watching on BBC sport on my laptop, I'm disappointed for Ros but I did think she looked a teeny bit speedy at times? It is interesting watching the different riders though, I thought our riders (and the Germans) looked streets ahead in terms of style and stability, a lot of riders seen to be riding quite long and therefore, can't get off their horses backs. I'm looking forward to the showjumping, everything to play for. Does anyone know where I can find the running order?

teapot

Visit site
I also had no problem watching on BBC sport on my laptop, I'm disappointed for Ros but I did think she looked a teeny bit speedy at times? It is interesting watching the different riders though, I thought our riders (and the Germans) looked streets ahead in terms of style and stability, a lot of riders seen to be riding quite long and therefore, can't get off their horses backs. I'm looking forward to the showjumping, everything to play for. Does anyone know where I can find the running order?

Won't be released until after trot up.

Trot up is 8am our time

SJ starts at 10am, with second lot (top 20 perhaps?) at 1pm

Quotes from Ros are here: https://www.horseandhound.co.uk/news/european-eventing-championships-cross-country-ros-canter-764332

Last edited: