EVA stable matting/Standard rubber

crazyhorses1

Visit site
hey guys need some advice looking to get some stable matting, i have seen on a different forum that the EVA matting after a while starts to curl up around the edges etc, anyone have some feedback or what matting/where to get matting from? thanks

Oberon

Visit site
I've had comfort mats made from EVA for seven years now and I've never had a single problem.

I paid £500 for enough mats to cover two stables.

Archiepoo

Visit site
well ive got both eva 34mm thick in one stable and normal rubber matting in another. ive had no probs at all and prefer the EVA its brilliant! ive got a 16.2hh on it and they havnt curled ,ripped or torn would highly rate them! theyre from easymat on ebay.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
I have regular rubber mats - look like the black mats Co. but half the price - got them off e bay. They've been in six years now, and are great. Some of the bobbles have worn off with my mare that scrapes a lot, but other than that they're great.

I got samples from various firms before I bought. I did two 12x14, one 12x12, one 18x12, and three 10x10 stables for around £1200.

crazyhorses1

Visit site
well ive got both eva 34mm thick in one stable and normal rubber matting in another. ive had no probs at all and prefer the EVA its brilliant! ive got a 16.2hh on it and they havnt curled ,ripped or torn would highly rate them! theyre from easymat on ebay.

oooo do u happen to have the buyers name u got em from? :) mines 15.1 TB (mainly) X WB

katherine1975

Visit site
I have the easimat 22mm from ebay, as long as your stable floor is flat they don't curl up. I used to be at a yard where the floor was uneven and the mats stretched and curled up. Bought mats for my other stable at the new yard and have no problems at all.

crazyhorses1

Visit site
I have the easimat 22mm from ebay, as long as your stable floor is flat they don't curl up. I used to be at a yard where the floor was uneven and the mats stretched and curled up. Bought mats for my other stable at the new yard and have no problems at all.

yeah there are afew lil craters :(

Archiepoo

Visit site
yes no probs if you type this item number into ebay you will see the ones ive got 130333808425 they look a bit strange in the picture but they are BRILLIANT!!

crazyhorses1

Visit site
thankyouuuu just gonna put it in ebay now, what about my slight "crater issues"?

seen those before, have found em cheaper with another company....... so confused right now what to do, what to get, if it will be right etc :( appreciate help tho :) (im very indecicive if you havnt guessed!)

Oberon

Visit site
One of my stables in flat, one has a lumpy floor with a decline towards the door.

I eased the decline with some shavings and both stables have been fine.

They haven't moved or deformed in 7 years.

Herts05

Visit site
Try Mayo Mats (you can google them).
I posted the same questions a few weeks ago and the general opinion from users was that they were probably the best ones - not cheap but there was a 10 year no quibble guarantee with them

_Samantha_

Visit site
I bought eva mats from ark rubber and they are brilliant. someone else at the yard had recently bought easimats and they seem to be identical other than the brand name and price. I have bought regular rubber mats in the past but they were so difficult to move and cut that I wouldn't chose them again - always go for the easier option :p

missdarcy

Visit site
I had the easimat eva ones, they were brilliant for the first few months but after that they started stretching and then curled up, my stable floor is level though so don't think it was that causing a problem, I have a couple in my 11.2 ponies stable and they seem to do better in there than in my 16.2's. If they didn't curl and stretch then I would buy some again as they are so easy to move around. Think they are better for smaller ponies and ones that don't tend to walk around to much in there stable.